Sun. Aug 31st, 2025

“Israel has avoided additional attacks,” says Israeli PMO amid reports of ceasefire violations

"Israel has avoided additional attacks," says Israeli PMO amid reports of ceasefire violations

The Israeli Prime Minister’s Office noted on Tuesday evening that after a conversation between US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel has “avoided” further attacks on Iran.

US President Donald Trump made the statement shortly after expressing strong rejection of Israel and Iran, “He had announced in the first day, violating the ceasefire”.

In a series of posts on social media X, the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office said, “According to a conversation between President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu, Israel has avoided additional attacks. In the conversation, President Trump expressed his great praise for Israel, who achieved all his objectives for the war, as well as his confidence in the stability of opportunity.

The Israeli PMO further stated that shortly before the ceasefire came into force, Iran started a barrage of missiles towards Israel, which claimed the lives of four civilians in Bir Sheva.

It states that a few hours before a scheduled ceasefire, Israeli forces went on a major strike in Tehran, in which hundreds of buses and Iranian security forces personnel were abolished.

The social media post reads, “The ceasefire was set for 07:00 am this morning. 03:00, Israel attacked Tehran’s heart, attacked the goals of governance and ended hundreds of Basiz and Iranian security forces personnel.”

The post said, “Shortly before the ceasefire was effective, Iran launched a barrage of missiles, one of which killed four of our citizens.

According to a statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Office, despite the ceasefire at 7 am, Iran continued its attacks, launched a missile in Israel at 7.06 am and two additional missiles at 10.25 am. The statement said that in response to these violations, the Israeli Air Force destroyed a radar installation near Tehran.

ALSO READ  Cyber ​​cell gets more than 11 lakh rupees in cases of online financial fraud in Kupwara

“At 07:06, Iran launched a missile in the Israeli region and two additional missiles at 10:25. These missiles were either intercepted or fell into open areas, and neither caused nor damaged the number of casualties nor damaged. Social media posts,” In response to Iran’s attachments, the Air Force destroyed a radical installation near Iran. ,

Meanwhile, Trump posted his social media handle Truth on social and also informed about his unhappiness over a violation of the ceasefire in his conversation with the media.

“Israel. Do not leave those bombs. If you do so it is a major violation. Bring your pilots home, now! Donald J. Trump, President of the United States,” He said in a post.

He said that Israel is not going to attack Iran and the ceasefire is effective.

Trump had earlier announced that Israel and Iran had agreed to a “full and total ceasefire”, a development that Tehran came only a few hours after Tehran targeted the US airport in the Middle East. (AI)

By Web Desk

Web Desk is a dedicated team of authors and editors working for the website thelocalreport.in. This team is responsible for the daily editing and writing of articles, ensuring a steady flow of content that engages readers and keeps them informed. Their efforts contribute to the website's mission of delivering timely news and insightful commentary on various topics.

Related Post