Sun. Aug 31st, 2025

“There was no chance that Pakistan could break our multi -level defense system,” DGMO Lieutenant General Rajiv sang

Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lieutenant General Rajiv Gai on Monday appreciated India’s multi -level air defense system, saying there was no chance that Pakistan broke it and targeted our airspace and logistic installation.

Addressing a press briefing, Lieutenant General Rajeev Gai welcomed the unique mixture of counter-nman air system, air defense weapons and unique mixture of electronic wars to prevent Pakistan’s attacks.

“In our inventory, we have a unique mixture of the medium of counter-Nman, air defense weapons and electronic wars, and that is why you saw that when the Pakistan Air Force attacked our airfield and logistic installation on May 9 and 10, they failed to break this strong air defense grid.” Lieutenant General Gai said.

He said, “You can see how many layers, counters, unmanned air systems and our modern air defense weapons system behind that shoulder-powered weapons and our vintage air defense weapons. There was no chance that Pakistan could break our multi-layered defense system and target our airspace and logistic installations,” he said.

Giving an example of Dennis Lily and Jeff Thomson’s great Australian bowling pair, Lieutenant General Rajiv Gai said our air defense system worked in similar layers to destroy their attack.

“It is very difficult to largut our airfield and logistics … I noticed that Virat Kohli has only retired from Test cricket; he is one of my favorite. In the 1970s, during the ashes between Australia and England, two Australian bowlers destroyed England’s batting lineup, and then Australia would understand what I want

He praised the Border Security Forces for his contribution in cancellation of Pakistan’s attack, “I want to praise BSF here. Every soldier contributed to our mission. Their counter-unmarried systems were also part of our multi-level grid system. The scope.

ALSO READ  Major meeting of Jammu and Kashmir Assembly Speaker House Committee Heads

Operation Sindoor was launched on May 7 to attack several terrorist sites in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied-occupied-Kashmir, killing 26 tourists after a deadly attack in Pahgam in Jammu and Kashmir last month.

At a joint press conference held at the National Media Center on Sunday, senior most operating commanders of the three wings of the Indian Armed Forces revealed the major results of India’s Operation Sindor.

In addition to eliminating more than 100 terrorists, the strike targeted 11 aerial status inside Pakistan and caused significant damage to its military capabilities. With the emphasis on reducing the number of civic casualties, air, land and sea operations were done with calibrated restraint.

During briefing, the Indian armed forces issued a clear warning to Pakistan, saying, “This time, if Pakistan dared to take any action, Pakistan knows what we are going to do”. (AI)

By Web Desk

Web Desk is a dedicated team of authors and editors working for the website thelocalreport.in. This team is responsible for the daily editing and writing of articles, ensuring a steady flow of content that engages readers and keeps them informed. Their efforts contribute to the website's mission of delivering timely news and insightful commentary on various topics.

Related Post