The Ministry of External Affairs said on Tuesday that India has declared a Pakistani citizen, who is working as a ‘personality non -grata’ to not indulge in activities keeping in mind its official position in the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi.
The said person was working as an employee at the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi and has been asked to leave India within 24 hours.
An official statement by the Ministry of External Affairs said, “The Government of India has announced a Pakistani official, working at the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi, personality non -reading to indulge in activities keeping in mind its official status in India.
In a social media post on X, Mea spokesman Randhir Jaiswal told about the same.
Earlier in April, India called Pakistan’s top diplomat in Delhi, Saad Ahmed Warrich, and handed over the formal personality non -Gita Note for its military diplomats.
On April 22, India’s action was taken after terrorists killed 26 people in the city’s attack on tourists in Pahgam in Jammu and Kashmir and many others suffered injuries.
Foreign Secretary Vikram Misri had said that after these measures, the total number would bring the overall strength of the High Commissions below 55 to 30.
On May 7, India killed Operation Sindoor on April 22 for attacking several terrorist sites in Pakistan and Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir in Pakistan and vengerated for a deadly attack in Pahlgam, Kashmir, killing 26 tourists.
In addition to eliminating more than 100 terrorists, the strike targeted 11 aerial status inside Pakistan and caused significant damage to its military capabilities. With the emphasis on reducing the number of civic casualties, air, land and sea operations were done with calibrated restraint. (AI)