Union Minister Gajendra Singh Sekhawat on Tuesday spoke back Congress’s ballot commitment of sporting out caste census if voted to energy in Rajasthan.
Sekhawat claimed that this sort of census can’t be performed as it’s it’s not within the purview of a condition govt. He additionally accused the Ashok Gehlot govt of “dividing the nation”. Follow full coverage of the Rajasthan Assembly elections.
“They can never do (caste census) because it is not in the purview of the state government. As per the constitution, the Centre is subject and only the central Government can do it,” the minister of Jal Shakti stated, consistent with ANI. “Their party (Congress) has always divided the nation and they are trying to do it once again…”
Previous these days, the Congress promised a caste census in its Rajasthan election manifesto if it returns to energy within the condition.
“To formulate policies based on the spirit of equal social welfare for all sections of the society, we will conduct caste-based census,” the birthday party stated within the manifesto.
The birthday party additionally promised reservation to minorities on foundation in their people upcoming the caste census.
The manifesto used to be excused by way of Congress president Mallikarjun Kharge, Rajasthan leading minister Ashok Gehlot, PCC leading Govind Singh Dotasra, chairman of the manifesto committee CP Joshi and previous deputy CM Sachin Pilot on the birthday party place of work in Jaipur.
The birthday party additionally promised to double the volume for beneficiaries beneath the Chiranjeevi Fitness Insurance coverage scheme from ₹25 lakh to ₹50 lakh yearly.
Rajasthan will exit to the meeting election on November 25 and the counting of votes shall be hung on December 3.
In 2013, the BJP gained 163 seats within the 2013 legislative meeting elections and shaped the federal government beneath Vasundhara Raje.
Within the later meeting elections in 2018, the Congress gained 100 seats, month the BJP gained 73 seats within the 200-member Area. Gehlot in the end took the commitment as CM with the help of BSP MLAs and Independents.
For extra such articles and information, do tied our thelocalreport.in WhatsApp Group. You’ll be able to additionally tied with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for extra in regards to the car global!
- 71 Show Cause Notices Issued To Online Gaming Firms Involving GST Demand Of Rs 1.12 Lakh Cr: FinMin
- Gautam Adani becomes world’s 16th richest man! How Adani Group boss’ fortune changed in 1 week | Companies News
- Get Ready For BIGGEST Gmail Update To Stop Spam Mails For Users
- Upload Season 3 Episode 9 Release Date : Recap, Cast, Review, Spoilers, Streaming, Schedule & Where To Watch?
- Beware With ‘Loan-Helping’ Scam! Noida Cops Nab Two From Fake Call Centre, Know Details Here
- “BJP Leaders Khalid Jehangir and Adv Sajid Yousuf Shah Extend Condolences and Solidarity at Moulvi Imran Raza Ansari’
- Young juveniles in Minnesota increasingly committing serious crimes: report
- Aamir Khan trapped in stormy rains of Chennai, actor found safe after 24 hours of efforts
- Wrestling Federation of India election date to be announced after December 8
- Spy X Family Season 2 Episode 9 Release Date : Recap, Cast, Review, Spoilers, Streaming, Schedule & Where To Watch?
- Section 6A of Citizenship Act was a humanitarian measure: Supreme Court | India News
- “False, Ill-Informed…”: Apollo Hospitals Rubbishes “Cash For Kidneys” Report
- Despite seeing Shahrukh Khan, the soldier kept checking the documents, video is going viral
- KonoSuba Season 3 Release Date : Recap, Cast, Review, Spoilers, Streaming, Schedule & Where To Watch?
- Ex-India Star Picks “24-Carat Gold” Player To Succeed Rohit Sharma As Test Captain | Cricket News
- Year-End Offer: Mahindra Offers massive Discount on XUV300 and XUV400
- YouTuber who crashed plane as publicity stunt sentenced to six months in jail
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Menu and Prices
- “Neither before nor now…”: Shivraj Singh Chauhan on being a contender for the post of Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
- Bangladesh Coach Warns Against Complacency Ahead Of 2nd Test vs New Zealand | Cricket News
- Spur Steak Ranches Menu and Prices
- Apple Warns India’s EU-style Charger Rules Will Hit Local Production Target
- Actor Dinesh Phadnis passes away, ‘CID’ team pays condolences
- Newlywed Bride Killed By Shark While Paddleboarding In Bahamas A Day After Her Wedding