US President Donald Trump has emphasized his claim in Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei that Iran has won a recent 12-day war with Israel, and warned that the United States again bombed the country on “bomb”, if Tehran chased nuclear weapons, told by Al Jazeera.
In a post on his true social stage on Friday, Trump accused Khamenei of “clearly and foolish” lies by claiming victory in the war and said he had personally prevented Khameni’s murder.
Trump said, “His country was removed, his three bad nuclear sites were destroyed, and I knew he knew that he had come to know properly, and would not allow Israel, or American armed forces, the greatest and most powerful ever in the world, will end his life,” Trump said.
In Friday’s post, Trump said he had demanded Israel to be pulled back from “final knockout”.
Khamenei in his first public comment, because the Israel-Iran struggle ended earlier this week since a ceasefire, Iran launched the missiles on a major American base in Qatar in Qatar in retaliation for American strikes on nuclear facilities in Fordo, Isfahan and Natans “slapping America”.
Trump stated that Khameni’s comment, which he described as “a statement of anger, hatred and hatred”, inspired him to prevent negotiations on lifting restrictions and other diplomatic efforts, which could support Iran’s recovery.
Al Jazeera further stated that Trump made similar Belikose remarks during a White House news conference, where he confirmed that he would consider “without question, exactly” new air strikes if Iran’s nuclear program was not abolished.
Iran’s response to the strike involves suspending cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
External Affairs Minister Abbas Argchi on Friday said that Iran may reject any request from the agency to inspect nuclear sites, “the Director General Rafael Grosy’s” meaningless and possibly intent “also insists. There has been no IAA inspection from June 13, when Israel started bombing the Iranian facilities, Al Jazira said.
Meanwhile, Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katj said on Friday that Israel was in war with Iran.
He said that he had directed the Israeli army to prepare an enforcement plan with the aim of preserving air superiority, preventing nuclear and missile development and responding to Iran’s support for terrorist activities.
Katz said that Israel considered the end of Khameni during the struggle and would not require US approval to do so. (AI)
Chennai, Aug 31 (IANS) Sasikanth Senthil, Congress MP from Tiruvallur Lok Sabha constituency, who began an indefinite hunger strike demanding…
Mumbai, Aug 31 (IANS) Private corporate investment is expected to cross Rs 2.67 lakh crore in 2025–26 from Rs 2.2…
New Delhi, Aug 31 (IANS) For the first time since 2001, excluding the Covid-19 years, the number of Indians visiting…
Agartala, Aug 31 (IANS) Sending a strong message to its ally Tipra Motha Party (TMP) ahead of the Tripura Tribal…
New Delhi, Aug 31 (IANS) Delhi BJP President Virendra Sachdeva led party workers in listening to the 125th episode of…
Bhubaneswar, Aug 31 (IANS) Servitors and devotees, on Sunday, welcomed the decision to install the wheels of three chariots of…