Swift, who is currently on tour in Brazil, took home awards in several of the ceremony’s categories including Top Artist, Top Female Artist and Top Billboard 200 Artist.
She was the night’s biggest female winner and won the second-most BBMAs this year behind Morgan Wallen (11).
Swift is now tied with Drake, who took home five awards on Sunday, for the most wins in BBMAs history. She also tied Drake for the most wins in the Top Artist category (3).
The singer, in a pre-recorded acceptance speech for the digital-only ceremony, remarked on her “unreal” accomplishment.
“The fact that you guys have given me 10 Billboard awards, I’m talking to the fans specifically, none of this happens without you,” Swift said.
She continued: “Billboards base everything off of what you are listening to and what you’re passionate about and I’m so honoured that this year you made the tour – The Eras Tour – so magical. You went and saw the movie, you cared about my re-recordings. I just like – I love you so much, I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have you in my corner and caring about the music that I make so thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ten million times for this.”
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News
- Is Animal 2 in the pipeline? Producer Bhushan Kumar drops exciting hint | Bollywood News
- How sniffer dog ‘Leo’ took just 90 minutes to find 6-year-old kidnapped boy in Mumbai | Crime News
- 2025 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe Get 17.7-Inch Touchscreen, Stronger Diesel
- Dinesh Karthik shines as TN beat Baroda in Vijay Hazare Trophy | Cricket News
- Rahu Kaal on 30 November 2023: Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and other cities | Astrology News
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO Allotment Finalised: Check GMP, Allotment Status
- AB de Villiers raises concern after RCB releases Hasaranga, Patel and Hazlewood | Cricket News
- “Very Exciting”: In A First, Newborn Star’s Spinning Disk Seen In Another Galaxy
- Zomato Rises 4% After 3 Million Shares Change Hands Via Block Deal; Key Points
- US Files Charges Against Indian Man For Alleged Bid To Kill Khalistani Terrorist
- Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2023-24: Complete schedule, teams, live streaming details and all you need to know | Kabaddi News
- Disclaimer On YouTube For Altered Content: Google Moves To Curb Deepfakes
- Sebi Proposes Changes In Regulatory Framework For Special Situation Funds
- US Sanctions Cryptocurrency Mixer Sinbad Over North Korea Ties
- How to see your Spotify Wrapped 2023 | Entertainment News
- “No Sense Of Fatigue” When It Comes To Support For Ukraine, Says Blinken
- Income Tax Department Conducts Survey at Some Entities of Hinduja Group
- “It’s Only Here That I Feel Good”: Gaza Families Return To Home In Ruins
- Telangana Polls: EC Orders Suspension of Three Cops for Diluting Case in Cash-seizure Matter
- “Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Possible But Those With Influence…”: WHO