There’s another empty desk in the Oppenheim office, as Sean Palmieri confirmed he has left Selling the OC.
The agent had briefly been part of the first two seasons of the hit Netflix show, a spin-off of Selling Sunset, alongside Tyler Stanaland, Alex Hall, Polly Brindle and Alex Jarvis.
However, days after the season three trailer dropped – showing him ruffling feathers within the team – he announced that he would be leaving.
In a statement published earlier today, via Entertainment Tonight, he opened up on his exit and his next career move.
‘Unfortunately, the Oppenheim Group was not a culture fit for me and I’m really excited for the future as I just signed as a partner with an amazing, top-producing team and mentor, Steve Games, previous owner of Prudential California Realty and Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty,’ it read.
‘Returning to the serene atmosphere of San Diego County, where I first ventured from Florida to California, brings me great joy.
‘I’m eager to explore the opportunities that lie ahead for my business and success in this vibrant community.’
The news may come as a massive shock as the teaser for the new series unveiled upcoming drama, with Sean right at the center.
In the clip, which debuted during last week’s Selling Sunset season 7 reunion, the team were seen casting doubt over his credentials.
‘Sean is trouble. His business is suffering,’ Gio Helou said, as Tyler claimed: ‘He has never sold anything.’
Having precisely none of it, he quickly called his former co-star out, fuming: ‘It would be really nice if I had daddy hand me all my listings.’
Sean also had a heated confrontation with Austin Victoria, after the latter accused him of ‘starting rumors’ about his family.
Defending his actions, he insisted: ‘I am sleeping like a baby because I have the truth,’
Things came to a head between the pair during an explosive row, with cast members rushing to pull them apart at one point.
‘I heard some rumors that you started. Don’t play stupid. I’ve heard it from multiple people,’ Austin yelled.
‘You don’t talk about my family.’
Sean isn’t the only member of the O Group to depart, as Tyler previously left the office for a role at Douglas Elliman beside his dad, John Stanaland.
‘Leaving the Oppenheim Group wasn’t an easy decision, but is the right decision for me and my clients,’ he told People Magazine.
‘Not only am I joining my dad and brother at Douglas Elliman, I’m aligning with a brand that has unparalleled reach and presence in the market with a renowned network of agents and industry leaders.’
Touching on his future on the program, he simply added: ‘Selling the OC revolves around agents at the Oppenheim Group. As of today, I will be working at Douglas Elliman.’
Selling the OC is available to stream on Netflix.
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
- Randeep Hooda, Lin Laishram seal their love in intimate Manipuri wedding | See first pic | Bollywood News
- Tecno Spark Go 2024 with expandable notch, dual DTS speakers to launch in India soon | Mobile Phone News
- Man gets stuck between train, platform at Delhi’s Qutub Minar metro station, horrific video surfaces | India News
- Jeevan Utsav: Know about LIC’s new scheme that comes with mandatory survival benefit | Utility News
- ‘Animal’ director Sandeep Reddy Vanga breaks silence on Rahsmika’s viral teeth-clenching scene | Bollywood News
- Looking to put in place administrative machinery to deal with hate speeches; can’t deal with individual cases: Supreme Court | India News
- Ford Maverick Spy Shots Suggest High-Performance Model On The Way
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial skill test 2023 result declared; How to check | Exam Results News
- Will Never Sit Face-To-Face With US For Sovereignty Negotiations: North Korea
- Lung cancer: Expert says most suitable treatment depends on stage of disease, know treatment options | Health News
- India saw extreme weather events almost every day in first 9 months this year, 2923 killed: Report | India News
- SSC JE 2023 final answer key released at ssc.nic.in; How to check | Jobs News
- Delhi Excise Policy: Manish Sisodia approaches Supreme Court for review of its order denying him bail in CBI, ED cases | India News
- Scheduling issues have cheapened India vs Australia T20I series, says Michael Hussey | Cricket News
- “Very Common Phenomenon”: China Amid Surge In Respiratory Illnesses
- Chandigarh: Woman arrested for placing webcam in bathroom of PG | Crime News
- India Must Take “Canada’s Allegations Seriously”: Trudeau After US Case
- India backs UN resolution calling upon Israel to withdraw from Golan Heights | India News
- How to stream Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film online in December | Hollywood News
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- Aston Martin Will Not Build A Mid-Engine Vanquish
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News