Details Of Vacancies:
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
- JE Civil (Degree)
- JE Civil (Diploma)
- JE Mech./ Electrical (Degree)
- JE Mech./ Electrical (Diploma)
- The candidates must have passed diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Log on to the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.01.2022 to 19.02.2022
For more details about latest news, results, recruitments,
admit cards, merit lists and other details about recruitments
and exams you can get by visiting at www.thelocalreport.in
|CENTRE GOVERNMENT SCHEMES||JAMMU NEWS TODAY|