PBS’ distribution division is expanding its footprint in free ad-supported streaming with a new FAST channel, PBS Food, just in time for the holiday season.
The offering, which is focused on providing audiences with inspiration for new recipes, cooking lessons and the opportunity to embark on foodie adventures around the world, features titles including “Mind of a Chef,” “The French Chef with Julia Child,” “Eating In With Lidia,” “I’ll Have What Phil’s Having,” “Jacques Pépin: Heart & Soul,” “Essential Pépin,” “Simply Ming” and more.
“In this ever-changing entertainment landscape, we are proud to bring our extensive library of beloved cooking programming to the FAST space with PBS Food” PBS Distribution president Andrea Downing said in a statement. “With endless hours of lean back content, audiences will now have more ways to find our classic food content to enjoy”
The programming will is available to stream 24/7 via Amazon Freevee, Plex and Roku.
PBS Distribution, a joint venture between PBS and GBH Boston, operates six subscription streaming channels — PBS Masterpiece, PBS KIDS, PBS Living, PBS Documentaries and PBS America, as well as numerous FAST channels in the U.S. and U.K.
In addition, the company reaches viewers through transactional video-on-demand (TVOD), subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) licensing, advertising-based video on demand (AVOD), DVD and Blu-ray, theatrical releasing, educational platforms, non-theatrical and inflight sales, and serves
broadcasters and producers providing program sales and co-production financing.
Other PBS Distribution FAST channels include PBS | Antiques Roadshow, Julia Child and Antiques Road Trip.
- Delhi Excise Policy: Manish Sisodia approaches Supreme Court for review of its order denying him bail in CBI, ED cases | India News
- Scheduling issues have cheapened India vs Australia T20I series, says Michael Hussey | Cricket News
- “Very Common Phenomenon”: China Amid Surge In Respiratory Illnesses
- Chandigarh: Woman arrested for placing webcam in bathroom of PG | Crime News
- India Must Take “Canada’s Allegations Seriously”: Trudeau After US Case
- India backs UN resolution calling upon Israel to withdraw from Golan Heights | India News
- How to stream Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film online in December | Hollywood News
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- Aston Martin Will Not Build A Mid-Engine Vanquish
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News
- Is Animal 2 in the pipeline? Producer Bhushan Kumar drops exciting hint | Bollywood News
- How sniffer dog ‘Leo’ took just 90 minutes to find 6-year-old kidnapped boy in Mumbai | Crime News
- 2025 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe Get 17.7-Inch Touchscreen, Stronger Diesel
- Dinesh Karthik shines as TN beat Baroda in Vijay Hazare Trophy | Cricket News
- Rahu Kaal on 30 November 2023: Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and other cities | Astrology News
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO Allotment Finalised: Check GMP, Allotment Status
- AB de Villiers raises concern after RCB releases Hasaranga, Patel and Hazlewood | Cricket News
- “Very Exciting”: In A First, Newborn Star’s Spinning Disk Seen In Another Galaxy
- Zomato Rises 4% After 3 Million Shares Change Hands Via Block Deal; Key Points
- US Files Charges Against Indian Man For Alleged Bid To Kill Khalistani Terrorist
- Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2023-24: Complete schedule, teams, live streaming details and all you need to know | Kabaddi News
- Disclaimer On YouTube For Altered Content: Google Moves To Curb Deepfakes