Arlington, va. (AP)-Attorney General Palm Bondi on Tuesday suggested that he has no plans to step into as he has questioned Jeffrey Epstein and is trying to move forward with a business-like-general approach to his clash with a top FBI officer. Right-wing resentment,
Avoiding the recovery of drugs, pressed by reporters during a declaration, Bandi rejected questions about the decision of the Trump administration not to release more records related to the sex trafficking test of the rich financially, which has angered the high profile members of the Aadhaar of President Donald Trump. Along with calling some people for her resignation, Bondi clarified that she intends to remain an Attorney General.
Bondi said, “As long as the President wants me here, I am going here.” “And I am confident that he has made that crystal clear.”
Recently, the announcement represents an attempt by Bandy to start the page by the announcement at the Drug Enforcement Administration Headquarters of Menthafetamine and Fentinyl seizures at the Drug Enforcement Administration Headquarters Epstein dispute And shows that the Department of Justice is moving forward after the increasing criticism in the agile Maga movement on the administration’s failure to distribute the long -asked government secrets about Epstein. But the refusal to address the upheaval can only disappoint the conservative affected people who are calling for transparency and accountability in the case of rich financier.
Bandy said in response to a question to a reporter about Epstein files, “It is about Phantanel overdose in our country today and people who have lost loved ones for Phantenile.” “The message is that we are sending here today. I am not going to talk about Epstein.”
Trump is trying to reduce his Attorney General’s criticism and defended him again on Tuesday, saying he “handled the matter very well.” Trump said that it is on him whether to release another record, saying that “whatever he thinks is reliable, it should be released.”
When asked about Trump’s remarks, Bandy said that the memorandum of the Department of Justice issued last week that no additional evidence would be public “speaks for ourselves and we will return to you on anything.”
With a report of an internal conflict between Bondi and FBI Deputy Director, the operation of the Epstein case department last week turns on And bonginoA part of the controversy focused on a story of the news organization newsnation, cited “a source close to the White House”, stating that the FBI would have released Epstein files months ago if it could do so on its own. The story included Bandi, Deputy Attorney General’s statements Todd Blaunch And FBI Director I wish Patel Aadhaar denial, but not bongino.
Asked on Tuesday, whether he believes that Bongino should stay in his role, Bandy only said that he would not discuss the matters of the workers. Bondi insisted that he had spent the morning with Patel, saying: “I think we are all committed to work together to make America again safe and this is what we are doing.”
After the release of an earlier document in February, Bondi was already under investigation that he hired and handed over the conservative affected at the White House to the binders, which lacked any new revelations. When it was released the first, Bandy accused the authorities of withdrawing the files from him and claimed that the FBI later replaced the “truck load” of evidence with thousands of pages of additional documents.
Despite those promises that more files were on their way to the public, however, the Department of Justice determined after a long review of a month that the further disclosure would not be appropriate or warrant “according to the memorandum released last week”.
Alana Durkin Amir, Associated Press