actor Noel Clarke Lost your claim against complaint against MentorPublisher on reporting of allegations of misconduct.
49 -year -old Clarke sued Guardian News and Media (GNM) on seven articles and a podcast, including an article in April 2021 stating that 20 women who knew him professionally came forward with allegations of misconduct.
Clarke denied the allegations, while GNM defended his reporting, which is in truth and public interest. Mrs Justice Stan agreed, Dismissing Clarke’s claim in a decision on Friday Saying that the newspaper was “successful in establishing both truth and public interest rescue for the complaint claim”.
He said: “I have accepted some evidence of Shri Clarke … but overall I think he was not a reliable or reliable witness.”
Earlier this year, a trial was heard from several witnesses in a trial, who had allegedly shared his naked pictures without his consent, caught them, and asked them to see them when they were exposed.
Clarke’s barrister told the court that there was a conspiracy of people with financial and individual griens against him, who engineered his downfall as he could not tolerate him to receive the BAFTA award.
The Guardian Editor-in-Chief Catherine Winner said that its complaint over Noel Clarke was a milestone for investigative journalism in Britain.
In a statement, he said: “We welcome the High Court’s decision today, in a decision handed over by Mrs. Justice Stan in Noel Clarke vs. Guardian News and Media.
“This decision is a worthy victory for women who were suffering due to Noel Clarke’s behavior. It is difficult and tense to go to court, yet more than 20 women agreed to testify in the High Court, refusing to threaten or intimidate them.
“This is also a historic decision for parent journalism, and for investigative journalism in Britain. It was important to fight the matter. It was a deep research investigation by some of the best reporters of the guardian who worked with dedication and responsibility. The decision is clear that our investigation was completely and fair, a template for public interest.
“I hope that today will encourage other women in equal conditions who are very frightened to raise their voice for fear of consequences.”
The Royal Court of Justice in London claimed a complaint in early April in early April.

Clarke, who has previously appeared in the TV show, gave evidence for several days, including Doctor Hu, AUF Widreshen, PET and Bulletproof.
At one level, he appeared visually emotional because he claimed that the publisher “broke my life”.
He said: “He has broken my life for four years with this nonsense, it is nonsense.”
He said: “I did not do this, I will not do this. I have found children. It is not true.”
Gavin Miller Casey for GNM stated that Clarke’s claim to support a conspiracy claim is described as “a piece of evidence”, it is described as “fruitless and rather desperate speculation”.
He said that Clarke has “very clear motive for lying” because he stands to lose a great deal “.
In written presentations, Mr. Miller said that Clarke used his power to hunt and harass women colleagues over a period of 15 years.
Follows more …