“There will almost certainly be a high-level agreement”, the Vice President JD Vanace said.
U.S. Vice President JD Vance said on Friday he expects a “high level” TikTok deal by the April 5 deadline.
“There will almost certainly be a high-level agreement that I think satisfies our national security concerns, allows there to be a distinct American TikTok enterprise,” he told NBC News during an interview aboard Air Force Two.
U.S. President Donald Trump tapped Vance and national security adviser Michael Waltz last month to oversee the potential sale of the social media app.
TikTok’s fate has been up in the air since a law requiring its owner ByteDance to either sell it on national security grounds or face a ban took effect on January 19. Trump, after taking office on January 20, signed an executive order seeking to delay by 75 days the enforcement of the law.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
Some eagle on X for @Tracys1230 on X for Eagle Eyes ... I am not saying that I know 100%…
A California resident contracted the plague after a Lake Tahoe camping trip, marking the latest in a string of cases…
America's "$ 150 trillion national inheritance" may be a step close to its right owners - American people. Thanks to…
New Delhi/Ahmedabad, Aug 31 (IANS) Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation, Amit Shah on Sunday inaugurated the Janrakshak projects…
Happy Sunday friends! Another week just flew by and here we are at Sunday again, and that means I’ve got…
Aizawl, Aug 31 (IANS) The Mizoram government will launch a four-month-long special campaign to curb the illegal trade of drugs…