Deir Al-Balah, Gaza Strip (AP)-Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip killed at least 19 people on Sunday, including six children at a water collection point, local health authorities said despite the media’s efforts despite the efforts of the mediators. Bring about a ceasefire,
Israel and Hamas did not appear close to success in conversation to prevent the 21 -month war and free some Israeli hostages. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was in Washington last week to discuss the deal with the Trump administration, but a new sticking point has emerged. On deployment of Israeli soldiers During the Trus, questioning the feasibility of a new deal.
Israel wants to say that what he says is an important land corridor in the southern Gaza. Hamas sees the insistence on soldiers in that strip of land as a sign that a temporary ceasefire intends to continue the War after the end of a temporary ceasefire.
Israel says it will only end the war, when Hamas surrenders, dismisses and goes into exile, refuses to do something so. Hamas says that it is ready to free all the remaining 50 hostages, asked to be alive in less than half time, instead of the end of war and full return of Israel forces.
During the war in Gaza, Violence has also increased in Israeli -occupied West BankWhere according to the Palestinian Health Ministry, the funeral was performed on Sunday for two Palestinians, including 20, Palestin-American Sayefullah Musalat, who was killed in the attack of Israeli settlers.
Children killed at a water collection point
In Gaza, officials of the Al-Awadh Hospital in Central Gaza said that it also received 10 bodies after an Israeli strike at a water collection point in Nucherat in Madhya Gaza. There were six children among the dead, the hospital said.
Ramadan Naser, a witness living in the area, told the Associated Press that about 20 children and 14 adults were erected on Sunday morning to fill the water. When the strike took place, everyone ran away and some, who were seriously injured, fell to the ground, they said.
He said that Palestinians visited about 2 kilometers (1.2 mi) to bring water from the area.
In the central city of Zavida, nine was killed in an Israeli strike at an Israeli strike, including two women and three children, officials of Al-Akasa Shaheed Hospital said.
The Israeli army stated that it killed more than 150 goals in the previous day, without commenting on the specific strike directly. Israel blames Hamas for civic casualties as the terrorist group operates outside the populated areas.
On October 7, 2023, the attack provoked the war, killing some 1,200 people by Hamas -led terrorists and kidnapped 251.
According to Gaza’s Health Ministry, more than 57,800 Palestinians have been killed by an anti -retraction aggressive of Israel, more than half of them are women and children. The Ministry does not distinguish its count between the ministry, citizens and fighters under Gaza’s Hamas-Interested Government. The United Nations and other international organizations see its figures as the most reliable figures on war casualties.
Funeral for Palestinian-American killed in West Bank
In the West Bank, where violence between Israeli soldiers and Palestinians was complicated by attacks on Palestinians by Israeli settlers, a Palestinian-American and a funeral for a Palestinian friend.
The Palestinian Health Ministry said Muslet, a native of Florida, was killed after beating from Israeli settlers. Cousin Diana Halum said that the attack took place on her family’s land. The Ministry of Health initially identified him as 23 -year -old Safedin Muslim.
According to the ministry, Mohammad Al-Shalabi, a friend of the Muslim, was shot in the chest.
On Sunday, his bodies were transported through the streets of Al-Mazra A-Sharkia, where they were killed, from where there is a city. Mourning, waving the Palestinian flag, “God is great.”
In a statement on Saturday, the family of the Muslim said that he was “a kind, hardworking and depth -respected young man who was working to build his dreams.” It said that he created a business in Tampa, Florida, and he was deeply connected to the legacy of his Palestinians.
The family of the Muslim said that he wants the US State Department to investigate his death and hold the settlers accountable. The State Department said it was aware of the news of his death, but there was no comment from respect for the family.
Israel’s army has said that Palestinians on Friday bounced rocks in Israeli in the area, injured two people lightly and made a big confrontation.
Palestinians and rights groups have long accused the army Settling violence ignored,