There are fears behind the scenes at I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! that one star in the line-up could be getting ready to quit the show completely.
It’s been less than 24 hours since the ITV1 competition returned, with cast members including politician Nigel Farage, YouTube personality Nella Rose and restaurant critic Grace Dent getting to grips with their new camp life in Australia.
Jamie Lynn Spears, the younger sister of Britney Spears, was thrown into the deep end straight away, skydiving and being covered in green ants on her first day. Quite the welcome!
While it’s understood that the 32-year-old enjoyed the skydive and getting to know her fellow campmates – who she found were nice towards her, even if she didn’t know who everyone was – it appears she might be struggling with her new environment.
A source has claimed that there are worries that the Zoey 101 star might be a ‘flight risk’, after reportedly isolating herself in camp and staying in bed yesterday morning.
They told The Sun that ‘away from the cameras and scenes that aired on TV, it’s her behaviour in camp that has become obvious to crew’.
‘She has kept herself somewhat separate, not really socialising — and stayed in bed,’ they continued.
‘It looked like she is really missing her family and, of course, unlike the other celebs, who are all from the UK and mostly know – or know of – each other, Jamie Lynn didn’t have immediate connections like that.’
Despite the report, Jamie Lynn was said to have made a point of saying how ‘really nice and really kind’ the other campmates were to her.
It’s previously been reported that in order to receive their full fee for appearing on I’m A Celebrity, the famous faces in the line-up need to stay in the camp for at least 72 hours.
This alleged rule came to light in 2014, after Gemma Collins claimed that she only received a portion of her original fee when she quit after three days.
The former The Only Way Is Essex star revealed she was going to donate the £4,800 that she did receive to Save The Children.
‘The show is three weeks long and Gemma was in Australia for five days, therefore she will receive a percentage based on that,’ her spokesperson said at the time.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! returns tonight at 9pm on ITV1 and ITVX.
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us email@example.com, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
- Herds of harmony: 15 Lantana elephants in Vidhana Soudha trumpet a call for coexistence | Bengaluru News
- Ready To Swap All Israeli Soldiers For All Palestinian Prisoners: Hamas
- ‘Loyalty is one of them..’: Shubman Gill’s comment on Gujarat Titans’ captaincy goes viral after Hardik Pandya’s move to MI – WATCH | Cricket News
- Randeep Hooda, Lin Laishram seal their love in intimate Manipuri wedding | See first pic | Bollywood News
- Tecno Spark Go 2024 with expandable notch, dual DTS speakers to launch in India soon | Mobile Phone News
- Man gets stuck between train, platform at Delhi’s Qutub Minar metro station, horrific video surfaces | India News
- Jeevan Utsav: Know about LIC’s new scheme that comes with mandatory survival benefit | Utility News
- ‘Animal’ director Sandeep Reddy Vanga breaks silence on Rahsmika’s viral teeth-clenching scene | Bollywood News
- Looking to put in place administrative machinery to deal with hate speeches; can’t deal with individual cases: Supreme Court | India News
- Ford Maverick Spy Shots Suggest High-Performance Model On The Way
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial skill test 2023 result declared; How to check | Exam Results News
- Will Never Sit Face-To-Face With US For Sovereignty Negotiations: North Korea
- Lung cancer: Expert says most suitable treatment depends on stage of disease, know treatment options | Health News
- India saw extreme weather events almost every day in first 9 months this year, 2923 killed: Report | India News
- SSC JE 2023 final answer key released at ssc.nic.in; How to check | Jobs News
- Delhi Excise Policy: Manish Sisodia approaches Supreme Court for review of its order denying him bail in CBI, ED cases | India News
- Scheduling issues have cheapened India vs Australia T20I series, says Michael Hussey | Cricket News
- “Very Common Phenomenon”: China Amid Surge In Respiratory Illnesses
- Chandigarh: Woman arrested for placing webcam in bathroom of PG | Crime News
- India Must Take “Canada’s Allegations Seriously”: Trudeau After US Case
- India backs UN resolution calling upon Israel to withdraw from Golan Heights | India News
- How to stream Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film online in December | Hollywood News
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- Aston Martin Will Not Build A Mid-Engine Vanquish