Ikatak Shrine is inside The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom‘s Tabantha Frontier region.
Our guide will help you find the location of the Ikatak Shrine, solve the puzzles and lead you through the quest for the shrine “The Gisa Crater Crystal” to collect the chest and Light of blessing.
The Ikatak Shrine is unlocked after completing the quest “The Gisa Crater Crystal”, which begins in the Gisa Crater Cave.
When you’re done, our shrine locations page or interactive Hyrule map can lead you to something else.
Ikatak shrine location
The Ikatak Shrine is located in the Tabantha Frontier region. The exact coordinates for the Ikatak Shrine are (-3950, 1138, 0112). The Ikatak Shrine is a “Rauru’s Blessing” shrine that must be unlocked by its crystal. Return the crystal to its rightful place and complete the quest for the shrine “The Gisa Crater Crystal” to unlock the Ikatak Shrine.
‘The Gisa Crater Crystal’ quest through the sanctuary
The quest for the shrine “The Gisa Crater Crystal” tests your ability to use missiles to transport crystals.
1. Slip into the Gisa Crater Cave, which can be found in the Tabantha Frontier at the coordinates (-3931, 1090, 0092).
2. Beat the two Ice likes next to the crystal in the cave.
3. Bring the crystal to the center of the cave, just below the opening in the ceiling.
4. Go to the northwest part of the cave to find two missiles on the floor.
5. Attach one of the missiles to the crystal in the center of the cave, but make sure the crystal missile combination is stable as you want it to launch from the opening in the ceiling.
6. Activate the rocket to launch the crystal out of the cave and use Ascend to return to the surface.
7. Grab the crystal as soon as it lands and return it to the Ikatak Shrine by following the crystal’s laser.
8. Enter the sanctuary and open the chest to receive one big battery.
9. Complete the shrine every 30 minutes Light of blessing.
Follow Us on Google News