The couple, who wed in 1996 following a whirlwind romance, announced they had parted ways in September breaking the hearts of fans.
Now, it appears the Wolverine actor, 68, and the Legends of the Guardians star, 67, have cut ties online as currently, their Instagram pages don’t show each other as mutual followers.
The mutual unfollowing suggests neither party wants to see what the other is up to as they both try to move on with their lives.
Jackman has recently shared several happy snaps to Instagram capturing him going on long strolls through New York City while Furness has set her profile to private.
The Hollywood icon was recently seen smiling ear-to-ear after enjoying an enormous Sunday Lunch with his pal Andrew Bimson.
The legendary actor has been settling back into the single life for the first time in decades, supported by some famous friends.
From solo hikes through the forest to helping charities, Hugh has put on a good face in the middle of heartbreak, and even reportedly plans to release a tell-all memoir on his life.
Announcing their split in a joint statement, the couple wrote: ‘We have been blessed to share almost 3 decades together as husband and wife in a wonderful, loving marriage.
‘Our journey now is shifting and we have decided to separate to pursue our individual growth.
‘Our family has been and always will be our highest priority. We undertake this next chapter with gratitude, love, and kindness.
‘We greatly appreciate your understanding in respecting our privacy as our family navigates this transition in all of our lives.’
It concluded: ‘This is the sole statement either of us will make.’
They first met in 1995 and quickly fell in love, getting engaged only three months into their whirlwind romance.
They married the following April in Australia and later adopted their children Oscar, 23, and Ava, 18.
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News
- Is Animal 2 in the pipeline? Producer Bhushan Kumar drops exciting hint | Bollywood News
- How sniffer dog ‘Leo’ took just 90 minutes to find 6-year-old kidnapped boy in Mumbai | Crime News
- 2025 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe Get 17.7-Inch Touchscreen, Stronger Diesel
- Dinesh Karthik shines as TN beat Baroda in Vijay Hazare Trophy | Cricket News
- Rahu Kaal on 30 November 2023: Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and other cities | Astrology News
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO Allotment Finalised: Check GMP, Allotment Status
- AB de Villiers raises concern after RCB releases Hasaranga, Patel and Hazlewood | Cricket News
- “Very Exciting”: In A First, Newborn Star’s Spinning Disk Seen In Another Galaxy
- Zomato Rises 4% After 3 Million Shares Change Hands Via Block Deal; Key Points
- US Files Charges Against Indian Man For Alleged Bid To Kill Khalistani Terrorist
- Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2023-24: Complete schedule, teams, live streaming details and all you need to know | Kabaddi News
- Disclaimer On YouTube For Altered Content: Google Moves To Curb Deepfakes
- Sebi Proposes Changes In Regulatory Framework For Special Situation Funds
- US Sanctions Cryptocurrency Mixer Sinbad Over North Korea Ties
- How to see your Spotify Wrapped 2023 | Entertainment News
- “No Sense Of Fatigue” When It Comes To Support For Ukraine, Says Blinken
- Income Tax Department Conducts Survey at Some Entities of Hinduja Group
- “It’s Only Here That I Feel Good”: Gaza Families Return To Home In Ruins
- Telangana Polls: EC Orders Suspension of Three Cops for Diluting Case in Cash-seizure Matter
- “Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Possible But Those With Influence…”: WHO
- Was Sanju Samson approached by CSK for a transfer ahead of IPL 2024? R Ashwin rubbishes fan’s wild claim | Cricket News