Karen is up to her neck in it after putting a sinister plan to run away with Albie in Keanu’s head – who he thinks is his son.
When Albie’s mum Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) said she was moving to Abu Dhabi, Keanu put his sick plot to leg it with the lad into action with Karen’s help.
But Keanu changed his mind after the tot started crying for his mum, despite Karen urging him to see it through, and tried to cover his tracks by claiming a stranger had snatched Albie in the park.
Cue an enormous hunt for the lad,Karen delivering a ransom note, and Sharon handing over £50,000 of her ex Phil Mitchell’s (Steve McFadden) cash to get her son back.
Meanwhile, Karen has kept the money in a holdall, refusing to hand it back, enraging Keanu who has now reunited with Sharon and asked her to marry him.
But when Karen’s ex, Mitch Baker (Roger Griffiths) organises a surprise birthday party for her in the Queen Vic this week, he’s soon suspicious of how much cash she’s flashing, especially when she offers to pick up a big drinks tab.
In fact, Albie was secretly being cared for by Karen’s son-in-law, Malcolm – daughter Kandice’s hubby – who had no idea of their evil plan.
So when Malcolm unexpectedly rocks up at her birthday party, suspiciously the little lad takes a shine to him…
Malcolm, meanwhile, has an innocent chat with Sharon and realises he was caught up in the fake kidnap – but will Keanu pressure him into keeping quiet?
Later, Keanu heads over to Karen’s and demands yet again that she hands back the cash, but she flatly refuses to – just as Mitch walks in.
Keanu makes a hasty exit, but Karen breaks down and confesses all to Mitch – who is horrified.
Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Share your views in the comments below
The Soaps Newsletter
- Deepika Padukone as Squadron leader Minal Rathore in Hrithik Roshan’s Fighter | Check out intense poster | Bollywood News
- “Thought It Was An iPhone”: Thieves Return Stolen Android Phone To Shocked US Couple
- KCR had set out to win India, ‘Haath’ snatched his place
- “Didn’t Remove Virat Kohli From Captaincy”: Former BCCI President Sourav Ganguly, Says “He Wasn’t…” | Cricket News
- Top 10 Lavish (Luxury) Hotels In New Orleans, Louisiana: Best Places To Stay
- India to Witness 42 Crore Air Travelers by 2030, Confirms Aviation Minister
- Make roti by mixing 1 spoon of this spice in millet flour, uric acid will be controlled in 15 days.
- Pakistan’s Tour Goes From Bad To Worse As Ex-Captain, Junior Argue. Watch | Cricket News
- Sam Bahadur box office collection day 4: Vicky Kaushal film stays steady on first Monday, mints ₹3.5 cr
- Top 10 Lavish (Luxury) Hotels In Cambridge, England: Best Places To Stay
- Facebook Shutting Down Accounts But Why?
- Vladimir Putin To Visit UAE, Saudi, Host Iran President This Week
- Taxi driver tramples pigeons sitting on road, says road is for humans
- Another ‘Miracle in Melbourne’ or swan song in Paris: What to expect from Rafael Nadal after a long injury layoff
- Can We Play Lethal Company on MacBook? Working Methods and Performance
- Gujarat IT/ITeS Policy Aims To Increase Exports To Rs 25,000 Cr In 5 years
- Facial Recognition, Credit Card: UK Regulator’s Tough Measures For Porn Sites To Check Users’ Age
- Rashtriya Rajput Karni Sena President Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi murdered, miscreants entered his house and shot him
- O’Charley’s Menu and Prices
- Domino Effect: How Congress Drubbing Puts Thackeray, Pawar and Pawar on a Sticky Wicket
- Vladimir Putin To Visit Saudi Arabia, UAE Tomorrow: Kremlin
- To avoid cold and cough, consume the juice of this vegetable, know its other benefits.
- Julia Roberts breaks silence on ex-BF Matthew Perry’s ‘heartbreaking’ death
- “40 Km Everyday On Bicycle”: This Student-Turned-Food Delivery Agent’s Story Melts Hearts On Internet