DSSSB Notification 2022 Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Law Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Delhi Jal Board – 02
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee – 03
- Department of Law Justice & Legislative Affairs – 04
- Department of Trade & Taxes – 06
- Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board – 04
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation – 04
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 02
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee – 01
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Yeas
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination
- Merit List
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.01.2022 to 09.02.2022
Official Links: CLICK HERE