Donald Trump can’t seem to stop talking about the allegations that he hired sex workers to perform a “golden showers” show at a Moscow hotel years ago.
While speaking at a rally in Iowa on Saturday, Trump recounted explaining the story to Melania Trump.
“You think that was good that night to go up and tell my wife, ‘It’s not true, darling. I love you very much. It’s not true,’” the former president said.
Turns out, he needn’t have worried.
“Actually that one she didn’t believe because she said, ‘He’s a germaphobe, he’s not into that, y’know?’” Trump recalled. “‘He’s not into golden showers,’ as they say they called it. I don’t like that idea.”
A salacious and discredited dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele claimed that Trump hired sex workers to pee on a hotel bed that had once been used by US President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, and that Russian agents had recorded the scene.
Trump has repeatedly denied the claim.
But he also keeps bringing it up, including at a rally last month, where he also mentioned the former first lady.
“How about going home to my wife on the shower, y’know? The golden shower, they called it,” Trump said. “And I had to explain that to our great first lady… The golden shower was a problem for me.”
Trump has also frequently pointed to his reputation as a germaphobe as a reason it can’t be true ― even saying as much to James Comey, the FBI director at the time who informed Trump of the allegations.
“I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told him, according to Comey’s book. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.”
- Lung cancer: Expert says most suitable treatment depends on stage of disease, know treatment options | Health News
- India saw extreme weather events almost every day in first 9 months this year, 2923 killed: Report | India News
- SSC JE 2023 final answer key released at ssc.nic.in; How to check | Jobs News
- Delhi Excise Policy: Manish Sisodia approaches Supreme Court for review of its order denying him bail in CBI, ED cases | India News
- Scheduling issues have cheapened India vs Australia T20I series, says Michael Hussey | Cricket News
- “Very Common Phenomenon”: China Amid Surge In Respiratory Illnesses
- Chandigarh: Woman arrested for placing webcam in bathroom of PG | Crime News
- India Must Take “Canada’s Allegations Seriously”: Trudeau After US Case
- India backs UN resolution calling upon Israel to withdraw from Golan Heights | India News
- How to stream Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film online in December | Hollywood News
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- Aston Martin Will Not Build A Mid-Engine Vanquish
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News
- Is Animal 2 in the pipeline? Producer Bhushan Kumar drops exciting hint | Bollywood News
- How sniffer dog ‘Leo’ took just 90 minutes to find 6-year-old kidnapped boy in Mumbai | Crime News
- 2025 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe Get 17.7-Inch Touchscreen, Stronger Diesel
- Dinesh Karthik shines as TN beat Baroda in Vijay Hazare Trophy | Cricket News
- Rahu Kaal on 30 November 2023: Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and other cities | Astrology News
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO Allotment Finalised: Check GMP, Allotment Status
- AB de Villiers raises concern after RCB releases Hasaranga, Patel and Hazlewood | Cricket News
- “Very Exciting”: In A First, Newborn Star’s Spinning Disk Seen In Another Galaxy
- Zomato Rises 4% After 3 Million Shares Change Hands Via Block Deal; Key Points