Thousands of people have seized after receiving their homes Controversial ‘no -let’ eviction notice Labor showed new data, despite promising to eliminate them.
Labor said that after winning this election in his election manifesto, Section 21 would end the eviction notice “immediately”. The relevant law that progresses on a year, and through Parliament means that the ban is still not in effect.
According to data from the Ministry of Justice released on Thursday, 11,400 families were evicted by Bellyfs in June to June.
The number of belief expulsion on last year is an eight percent increase, a trend continues Use of notice increased,
Housing Charity Shelter said it is “unconscious” Tenant “Continue to march out of them Houses By bailifs “one year later LaborElection win.

This warned that about 1,000 houses can be evicted from their homes by Belifs every month until the ban on notice is finalized.
Section 21 notice grant Zamindars Domination Tenants From his properties on two months notice without any reason for any reason. For the first time in April 2019, former Prime Minister Theresa May announced the intentions of the conservatives to abolish Section 21 notice.
The Shelter described the no-fault as one of the major causes of the homeless. Mary Machai, his director of the campaign and policy, said: “It is unconscious that more than a year after the government comes to power, thousands of tenants are continued to march from their homes by beliefs because the government said that it would be abolished immediately due to an inappropriate policy.
“For a very long time, the life of the tenants has been thrown into the upheaval by the rank injustice of ‘no-fault’ expulsion. In the grip of private landlords, thousands of tenants are being left with just two months to find a new house, they were dipped in a cruel fare market and many people were exposed to be homeless.”

The right to rent government sponsored by the Ministry of Housing is currently in its final stages. It is expected to pass before the end of the year or on the latest at the beginning of 2026.
With the abolition of Section 21 notices, it will give tenants a 12 -month preserved period at the beginning of their tenancy, as well as extending the requirement of notice to the landlords on other grounds from two to four months.
Bill will also provide protection against ‘backdoor’ Expulsion‘, Where tenants are effectively pushed out of up-market fares, by giving more and more powers to challenge them.
Housing Charity Crisis has asked the government to bring forward Legislation And when it is implemented, name a date.
Matt Downey, Chief Executive Officer of Crisis, said: “Despite good intentions from the Westminster government, thousands of people are still being unjustly evicted from their homes and have been threatened – or even – forced to be homeless.”

The new data comes after Labor MP Rashanara Ali Recently resigned from his role as a homeless minister After the report, he gave the tenants into a property, which he had to leave the four -month notice, a few weeks later before relying on the property with an increase in fare of £ 700.
Such a step will not be allowed under the Rights Bill of Renters, which is ready to introduce new security for tenants, including banning landlords who evict tenants to sell their property to sell their property by renting for six months.
A ministry of housing, communities and local government spokespersons said: “Nobody should live for fear of Section 21 eviction and these new figures explain why we will end them through the right bills of our tenants, which is a manifesto commitment and legislative priority for this government.
“We are firm to level the playgrounds by providing more security, rights and security to tenants and our historical reforms will be implemented faster after the bill law is enacted.”