Today, the signs are uncovering hidden truths and that truth can be healing.
Meanwhile, Capricorn grapples with a seemingly intricate challenge, unaware that looking at it with simplicity holds the key to resolution.
Ahead, you’ll find all the star signs’ horoscopes for today: Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
March 21 to April 20
Ready to give one project or idea all you’ve got? If so, today’s Mars/Pluto link can boost efforts by enhancing your focus and passion. The more you get going, the more you might fall in love with this plan and the more you’ll accomplish. If anything, the only difficulty you might have is knowing when to stop. There is a chance you’ll be so engrossed you could go on and on.
Head here for everything you need to know about being an Aries
April 21 to May 21
You and another could conquer the world, or it may feel that way, Taurus. Together you’ll feel invincible, at least for the next day or so, and this might inspire you to hatch up a scheme that’s ambitious and far-reaching. With a harmonious and dynamic aspect urging you on, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If the beginning goes well, nothing will stop you.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Taurus
May 22 to June 21
Fired up or what? A potent Mars/Pluto link can inspire you to indulge a passion and see where it leads. You may be surprised at how transformative this can be, especially if you stick at it, Gemini. It could turn into a business or be a pathway to a new job. And it might change you as a person. You’ll discover what makes you tick, and can follow the trail to being authentically you.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Gemini
June 22 to July 23
If you’re working to prepare for something, then your effort and attention to detail can make all the difference. Don’t do this solo. Instead, team up with others, as focused energies hint that you’ll get a lot more done, and the outcome could be better than expected. Plus, with a spiritual aspect also showing, you may be drawn to discover more of your hidden potential and buried talents.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Cancer
July 24 to August 23
Restructuring your routines and activities can lead to a breakthrough Leo, and one that might mean you have more time for those things you love to do. If you’ve been overwhelmed lately, then the need for change may be felt even more keenly. Today, the Moon’s link to Uranus inspires you to tailor your schedule so you’ll have time for ideas that are waiting in the wings.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Leo
August 24 to September 23
Everyone else may be rushing around, but that doesn’t mean that you need to. You have a reputation for excellence, and this can be enhanced by having a good plan. Delegating is one obvious choice, as is accepting that not everything has to be spot on. If you’re trying too hard, relax and just do your best. There’s no need to be too much of a perfectionist today, Virgo.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Virgo
September 24 to October 23
You may wonder how an issue that seems so trivial appears so obsessively important. Yet if you’re going over and over it in your mind, this could change today. The cosmos encourages you to put your energy to more constructive use, by focusing on plans and projects that will accomplish something amazing. As you do, you’ll find this matter diminishes and you’ll quickly forget it.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Libra
October 24 to November 22
You may be tempted to spice up an idea to make it more appealing, but it might be wise to let go of overcomplicating it and opt for something simple and innovative instead. The more you’re willing to think out of the box, the more appeal it will have. Ready for exciting encounters? A meeting could leave you wondering if you’ve met a kindred spirit. You’ll be in your element.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Scorpio
November 23 to December 21
As Mars aligns with potent Pluto, a secret may not stay secret for very long, as you might feel it’s time to confide in someone and get it out of your system. There can be great healing in letting it all out, especially if it’s making you stressed or anxious. Plus, the Moon in your home zone could be the reason you feel like some quiet time. A chance to reflect and recharge will help.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Sagittarius
December 22 to January 21
The solution to a personal issue may be simpler than you think. You might be making it more complex because you can’t see an easy way out, Capricorn. Asking someone who’s not involved can be a revelation, as a fresh perspective could resolve it. You’ll have to work hard to sort it out, but knowing you’re on track will bring peace of mind. You’ll feel in control once again.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Capricorn
January 22 to February 19
Trust your gut, as if you do it could lead you to an opportunity that’s been a long time in the making. Over the coming day or so, you may get a feeling to connect with someone or take another powerful action that might lead to you making a dream a reality. If there’s a feeling of urgency about this, it’s even more important that you run with it and make that move, Aquarius.
Head here for everything you need to know about being an Aquarius
February 20 to March 20
Someone who shares a passion of yours could become a firm friend, Pisces. You may meet them and feel an instant draw that gets stronger the more you connect. If there’s an interest that’s sparked your friendship, then the more you pursue it, the closer you’ll get. If you feel a strong romantic attraction, you’ll sense this immediately and your shared focus could be the catalyst.
Head here for everything you need to know about being a Pisces
To order your unique personal horoscope based on your time, date and place of birth, visit patrickarundell.com
Your daily Metro.co.uk horoscope is here every morning, seven days a week (yes, including weekends!). To check your forecast, head to our dedicated horoscopes page.
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing MetroLifestyleTeam@Metro.co.uk.
Sign up to our guide to what’s on in London, trusted reviews, brilliant offers and competitions. London’s best bits in your inbox
- Portable blenders are a kitchen necessity, Amazon is offering up to 75% discount on them.
- Shikhar Dhawan Turns 38: Reliving The Career Highlights Of Indian Team’s ‘Gabbar’ | Cricket News
- Buffalo Wild Wings Breakfast Menu Prices & Hours
- Gautam Adani’s Wealth Soars By $10 Bn In A Week, Takes 16th Rank In Global Rich List
- GTA 6 trailer gets over 59m views in 12 hours, here’s what you may have missed
- Chilling footage shows Florida honors student lurking over mom’s bed moments before he allegedly stabbed her to death
- These are the top 5 deals on branded men’s wallet available on Amazon, up to 80% discount is available.
- India Aim For Better Returns Against England In Women’s T20I Series | Cricket News
- Maria Martin Pdeath Cause And Obituary : Groundbreaking Journalist Of Usa Died At 72
- Deepika Padukone as Squadron leader Minal Rathore in Hrithik Roshan’s Fighter | Check out intense poster | Bollywood News
- “Thought It Was An iPhone”: Thieves Return Stolen Android Phone To Shocked US Couple
- KCR had set out to win India, ‘Haath’ snatched his place
- “Didn’t Remove Virat Kohli From Captaincy”: Former BCCI President Sourav Ganguly, Says “He Wasn’t…” | Cricket News
- Top 10 Lavish (Luxury) Hotels In New Orleans, Louisiana: Best Places To Stay
- US Army Officer Breaks Guinness World Record For Burpee Pull-Ups
- India to Witness 42 Crore Air Travelers by 2030, Confirms Aviation Minister
- Make roti by mixing 1 spoon of this spice in millet flour, uric acid will be controlled in 15 days.
- Pakistan’s Tour Goes From Bad To Worse As Ex-Captain, Junior Argue. Watch | Cricket News
- Sam Bahadur box office collection day 4: Vicky Kaushal film stays steady on first Monday, mints ₹3.5 cr
- Top 10 Lavish (Luxury) Hotels In Cambridge, England: Best Places To Stay
- Facebook Shutting Down Accounts But Why?
- Vladimir Putin To Visit UAE, Saudi, Host Iran President This Week
- Taxi driver tramples pigeons sitting on road, says road is for humans
- Another ‘Miracle in Melbourne’ or swan song in Paris: What to expect from Rafael Nadal after a long injury layoff