CNP Nashik Notification 2022 Currency Note Press Nashik (CNP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor, JOA. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Currency Note Press Nashik (CNP)|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Location||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Supervisor, JOA|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Welfare Officer
- Secretarial Assistant
- Junior Office Assistant
- Junior Technician
(i) Welfare Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Degree / Diploma & Master Degree in social Work or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma in Engineering & B.E/ B.Tech. B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Secretarial Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iv) Junior Office Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the Graduae or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(v) Junior Technician
- The Candidate must have passed the ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs.18,780/- To Rs. 1,03,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
- Typing Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.01.2022 to 25.01.2022
Official Links: CLICK HERE