The Congress today released its manifesto for the elections in Rajasthan, focussing on welfare schemes for women and marginalised sections, and promising a caste survey if it returns to power in the November 25 assembly elections
The manifesto promises a new employment scheme for jobs at the panchayat level and cooking gas cylinders at Rs 400 to beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme.
Launching the manifesto, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said a law will be brought to tackle the menace of paper leak.
“I am appealing to everyone to repeat our government. The schemes and laws made during my tenure and the guarantees given have made a big impact. These guarantees will be implemented when the government is formed,” Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said.
Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge, former Deputy Chief Minister Sachin Pilot were also present at the Jaipur event.
Mallikarjun Kharge said the party will create 10 lakh jobs over the next five years. “We fulfill the promises we make. If any party does 90 per cent of what is said in the manifesto, then this is a big achievement for Rajasthan and the Congress,” he said.
The Congress also said it would double the amount given to beneficiaries under the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme from Rs 25 lakh to Rs 50 lakh.
- Will Never Sit Face-To-Face With US For Sovereignty Negotiations: North Korea
- Lung cancer: Expert says most suitable treatment depends on stage of disease, know treatment options | Health News
- India saw extreme weather events almost every day in first 9 months this year, 2923 killed: Report | India News
- SSC JE 2023 final answer key released at ssc.nic.in; How to check | Jobs News
- Delhi Excise Policy: Manish Sisodia approaches Supreme Court for review of its order denying him bail in CBI, ED cases | India News
- Scheduling issues have cheapened India vs Australia T20I series, says Michael Hussey | Cricket News
- “Very Common Phenomenon”: China Amid Surge In Respiratory Illnesses
- Chandigarh: Woman arrested for placing webcam in bathroom of PG | Crime News
- India Must Take “Canada’s Allegations Seriously”: Trudeau After US Case
- India backs UN resolution calling upon Israel to withdraw from Golan Heights | India News
- How to stream Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film online in December | Hollywood News
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- Aston Martin Will Not Build A Mid-Engine Vanquish
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News
- Is Animal 2 in the pipeline? Producer Bhushan Kumar drops exciting hint | Bollywood News
- How sniffer dog ‘Leo’ took just 90 minutes to find 6-year-old kidnapped boy in Mumbai | Crime News
- 2025 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe Get 17.7-Inch Touchscreen, Stronger Diesel
- Dinesh Karthik shines as TN beat Baroda in Vijay Hazare Trophy | Cricket News
- Rahu Kaal on 30 November 2023: Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and other cities | Astrology News
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO Allotment Finalised: Check GMP, Allotment Status
- AB de Villiers raises concern after RCB releases Hasaranga, Patel and Hazlewood | Cricket News
- “Very Exciting”: In A First, Newborn Star’s Spinning Disk Seen In Another Galaxy