Unutilized Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Birthday party (BJP) on Tuesday slammed Congress chief Rahul Gandhi for blaming Top Minister Narendra Modi for the Indian cricket workforce’s loss towards Australia within the Global Cup ultimate, pronouncing his commentary mirrored the values his people imbibed in him.
“Rahul Gandhi is a bad omen (panauti) for 140 crore Indians who ousted him and his family from power and unearthed their scams… I am feeling sorry for Rahul Gandhi who has received such values from his family that resulted in him using abusive words against the country’s prime minister… I condemn his remark,” BJP chief Manjinder Singh Sirsa mentioned.
Relating to Gandhi calling PM Modi ‘panauti’ (sinful omen), Lok Sabha MP and BJP chief Ravi Shankar Prasad demanded an apology from the Congress stalwart.
“What happened to you, Rahul Gandhi? You are using such words for the prime minister of the country. Our Prime Minister met the players and motivated them. Winning or losing is part of the game. Rahul Gandhi needs to apologise,” Prasad mentioned.
He additionally reminded Gandhi of his mom’s worn commentary.
“You need to learn from the past. Your mother (Sonia Gandhi) used the word ‘Maut ka saudagar‘ (dealer of deaths) for Narendra Modi and see where the Congress is now,” he added.
Sonia Gandhi had referred to as PM Modi ‘maut ka saudagar‘ (service provider of demise) in 2007 throughout the Gujarat polls. The BJP scored a landslide victory within the polls, well-known to Modi’s go back to energy because the Gujarat minister. The BJP and a few ballot pundits then attributed the BJP’s win to Gandhi’s commentary.
PM Modi attended the Bharat vs Australia cricket ultimate within the Narendra Modi stadium in Ahmedabad. Later Bharat misplaced the fit, Modi going to the dressing room of the Indian cricket workforce and consoled the dejected avid gamers.
Rahul Gandhi, in an election rally in Rajasthan, mentioned it was once because of Modi’s presence that Bharat misplaced the fit.
“Our guys were playing well, they would have won the world cup. But ‘Panauti’ made us lose. The TV guys won’t tell you this but people know,” Rahul mentioned, date campaigning at Rajasthan’s Barmer on Monday, with out naming PM Modi.
With inputs from ANI
For extra such articles and information, do attach our thelocalreport.in WhatsApp Group. You’ll be able to additionally join with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for extra concerning the car global!
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial skill test 2023 result declared; How to check | Exam Results News
- Will Never Sit Face-To-Face With US For Sovereignty Negotiations: North Korea
- Lung cancer: Expert says most suitable treatment depends on stage of disease, know treatment options | Health News
- India saw extreme weather events almost every day in first 9 months this year, 2923 killed: Report | India News
- SSC JE 2023 final answer key released at ssc.nic.in; How to check | Jobs News
- Delhi Excise Policy: Manish Sisodia approaches Supreme Court for review of its order denying him bail in CBI, ED cases | India News
- Scheduling issues have cheapened India vs Australia T20I series, says Michael Hussey | Cricket News
- “Very Common Phenomenon”: China Amid Surge In Respiratory Illnesses
- Chandigarh: Woman arrested for placing webcam in bathroom of PG | Crime News
- India Must Take “Canada’s Allegations Seriously”: Trudeau After US Case
- India backs UN resolution calling upon Israel to withdraw from Golan Heights | India News
- How to stream Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film online in December | Hollywood News
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- Aston Martin Will Not Build A Mid-Engine Vanquish
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News
- Is Animal 2 in the pipeline? Producer Bhushan Kumar drops exciting hint | Bollywood News
- How sniffer dog ‘Leo’ took just 90 minutes to find 6-year-old kidnapped boy in Mumbai | Crime News
- 2025 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe Get 17.7-Inch Touchscreen, Stronger Diesel
- Dinesh Karthik shines as TN beat Baroda in Vijay Hazare Trophy | Cricket News
- Rahu Kaal on 30 November 2023: Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and other cities | Astrology News
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO Allotment Finalised: Check GMP, Allotment Status
- AB de Villiers raises concern after RCB releases Hasaranga, Patel and Hazlewood | Cricket News