Prime Minister Narendra Modi, known for his commitment to the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, has once again demonstrated his dedication to the cause. Following a massive roadshow in Bikaner, Rajasthan, on Monday, the Prime Minister ordered an immediate cleanliness drive along the route of the roadshow.
The BJP workers, adhering to the PM’s instructions, immediately sprung into action, resulting in the entire route being cleaned at night itself.
This is not an isolated incident. The Prime Minister has consistently insisted that the routes of roadshows and rally venues be cleaned by the BJP team immediately after the conclusion of the events. A recent example of this practice was observed in Indore, where the route of the roadshow was cleaned within a few hours of the event’s conclusion.
The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 2, 2014, at Rajghat, New Delhi, with the aim of making India clean. The aim was to provide sanitation facilities to every family, including toilets, solid and liquid waste disposal systems, village cleanliness, and a safe and adequate drinking water supply, by October 2, 2019.
With Rajasthan going to poll this week, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and prominent BJP leaders are holding roadshows and targeting Congress in their rallies on the issue of corruption and crimes against women in Rajasthan. While the Congress’ key campaigners focused on the guarantees to woo voters and retain power in the state, political parties are leaving no stone unturned for the Rajasthan assembly elections that are scheduled to be held on November 25.
Rajasthan will go to the polls on November 25, and the counting of votes will be held on December 3, along with the other four states: Mizoram, Telangana, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh.
In the 2018 assembly elections, the Congress won 99 seats, while the BJP won 73 seats in the 200-member House. Ashok Gehlot eventually took the oath as Chief Minister with the support of BSP MLAs and Independents.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- India saw extreme weather events almost every day in first 9 months this year, 2923 killed: Report | India News
- SSC JE 2023 final answer key released at ssc.nic.in; How to check | Jobs News
- Delhi Excise Policy: Manish Sisodia approaches Supreme Court for review of its order denying him bail in CBI, ED cases | India News
- Scheduling issues have cheapened India vs Australia T20I series, says Michael Hussey | Cricket News
- “Very Common Phenomenon”: China Amid Surge In Respiratory Illnesses
- Chandigarh: Woman arrested for placing webcam in bathroom of PG | Crime News
- India Must Take “Canada’s Allegations Seriously”: Trudeau After US Case
- India backs UN resolution calling upon Israel to withdraw from Golan Heights | India News
- How to stream Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour film online in December | Hollywood News
- PTSD risk hovers of Uttarkashi tunnel survivors, mental health therapist shares tips to deal with it | Mental Health News
- Aston Martin Will Not Build A Mid-Engine Vanquish
- 30 November 2023 Virgo horoscope reading with Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs | Astrology News
- 4 DIY facials for grooms before marriage | Beauty Tips News
- Man pays with life after he records thieves stealing a coconut in Navi Mumbai | Crime News
- Is Animal 2 in the pipeline? Producer Bhushan Kumar drops exciting hint | Bollywood News
- How sniffer dog ‘Leo’ took just 90 minutes to find 6-year-old kidnapped boy in Mumbai | Crime News
- 2025 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe Get 17.7-Inch Touchscreen, Stronger Diesel
- Dinesh Karthik shines as TN beat Baroda in Vijay Hazare Trophy | Cricket News
- Rahu Kaal on 30 November 2023: Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and other cities | Astrology News
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO Allotment Finalised: Check GMP, Allotment Status
- AB de Villiers raises concern after RCB releases Hasaranga, Patel and Hazlewood | Cricket News
- “Very Exciting”: In A First, Newborn Star’s Spinning Disk Seen In Another Galaxy
- Zomato Rises 4% After 3 Million Shares Change Hands Via Block Deal; Key Points
- US Files Charges Against Indian Man For Alleged Bid To Kill Khalistani Terrorist