Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Career, Net Worth and More
Actor Bart Edwards hails from the United Kingdom. Edwards played the character of Jasper Hunt in the drama series Unreal, which aired on Lifetime and Hulu, and he acted as Jonathan Kay in the drama Lykkeland, which aired on NRK.
In 2019, Edwards will appear in the suspense film The Dare, written by Giles Alderson. He will also play the role of Captain James Ehrendorf in the ITV drama series The Singapore Grip, which will consist of six episodes.
Also Read: Jessica Brown Findlay (The Flatshare): Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Career, Net Worth and More
Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): Bio
Bart Edwards was born on March 16th, 1989 in the city of Norfolk, which is located in the county of Norwich, England. He was born under the sign of Pisces.
Because he comes from a family with Italian ancestry, he holds dual citizenship in the United Kingdom and Italy.
Kim Edwards is the child’s mother. The information about his father’s life is not yet accessible to the general public.
He was raised along with his older sister Tegan Edwards, and when he was 13, he entered in the co-educational school Tring Park School for Performing Arts.
During his childhood, he was close with both of his parents. After completing his undergraduate studies, he enrolled in Bristol Old Vic Theatre School to pursue an acting degree.
Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): Family
Kim Edwards, Bart Edwards, and Tegan Edwards are members of the Edwards family. Bart Edwards.
In her spare time while she was growing up, Bart participated in karate classes and frequently spent time with her sister, who is a television producer.
Because he is a vegetarian, Bart Edwards does not consume any products of animal slaughter, including meat, poultry, game, fish, shellfish, or any other type of seafood.
Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): Height and Weight
He is roughly 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters) tall and weighs around 73 kg. His religious affiliation is Christianity.
Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): Wife and Children
Bart Edward is now involved in a friendly love relationship with the English actress and model Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson, more often known as Lily James. Bart Edward and Lily James both hail from the United Kingdom.
Following the end of Lily’s five-year romance with actor Matt Smith, which began in 2014 and lasted until 2019, the two began dating the following year.
In 2019, on the occasion of her birthday, Bart posted a message on Instagram in which he acknowledged their relationship.
“I wanted to discover some film from one of our yearly attempts to swim to Holland to share with you in honor of your birthday, @lilyjamesofficial,” she said on Twitter. Have a wonderful birthday, my sweetheart!
Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): Career
- Edwards got his start in the entertainment industry in the United Kingdom, where he played the roles of Joe on Channel 4’s Peep Show and Olly Greenwood on BBC’s EastEnders.
- In addition, he has roles in films such as Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, Fresh Meat on Netflix and Channel 4, Leaving on ITV, and Call the Midwife on PBS and BBC from Carnival Film.
- He had roles in the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, produced by Warner Bros., and The Man with the Iron Heart, produced by The Weinstein Company, as well as two independent short films titled Silent Treatment and Blue Borsalino, all of which were directed by Mark Lobatto.
- In the third season of the drama series Unreal, which is broadcast on Lifetime, Edwards played the part of Jasper, appearing with Constance Zimmer and Shiri Appleby.
- In 2019, he starred in the Norwegian series Lykkeland, which also goes by the name State of Happiness and had its world premiere at the 1st Cannes International Series Festival, where it won two honors.
- In 2019, he will also be featured in the upcoming horror film The Dare, which will be produced by Millennium Film.
- The role of Captain James Ehrendorf, who Edwards will play in The Singapore Grip, has been offered to him.
- In the first and second seasons of “The Witcher,” which aired in 2019, Edwards played the role of Urcheon of Erlenwald, also known as Duny and Emperor Emhyr var Emreis.
- When he was a child in Norfolk, he dreamed of being a musician or a private investigator, but it wasn’t until he got older that he realized he was good at acting.
- He gave up his other goals in order to focus on acting, and he aspired to have a successful career as an actor all over the world. He drew inspiration from various individuals, such as Dudley Moore, Monty Python, and Peter Cook.
- Bart worked as a bartender in South London while he was attending school there.
- In addition to that, I had held a position in a wine shop in south London that hosted tastings on a daily basis.
- The proprietor, a lovely Frenchman by the name of Kenrick Bush, was a great source of information regarding the wine, and I picked up a lot of useful information from him.
- He was my wine mentor from the Jedi order. He reflects on it.
- When he made his debut in the role of Joe in the British television sitcom Peep Show, playing alongside David Mitchell and Robert Webb, it marked the beginning of his acting career.
- In 2003, the program was shown on Channel 4 across the United Kingdom.
- In 2008, Bart played Olly Greenwood in BBC One’s EastEnders by Julia Smith and Tony Holland for a total of eight episodes before landing a role in Jeremy Brock’s TV series Casualty as Jamie for the episode titled “Before the Fall.”
- Before that, Bart was cast in the role of Olly Greenwood in the episode “Before the Fall” of Casualty. He co-starred with Derek Thompson and Tony Marshall in the production.
- In the period drama series Call the Midwife (2016), he played the role of Denny Wrey. In the crime drama television series Lucky Man, La treintena, he played the role of Andrew.
- He also appeared in the television drama series The Singapore Grip, which is a film broadcast of the 1978 novel of the same name written by Booker Prize winner J.G. Farrell.
- In 2019, he was cast in the role of Urcheon of Erlenwald / Duny / Emperor Emhyr var Emreis in the Polish-American fantasy drama streaming television series The Witcher directed by Lauren Schmidt Hissrich for Netflix. T
- his role brought him international notoriety.
- Bart Edwards is now starring in the series The Witcher.
- In the year 2022, he will star as Jonathan Kay in the BBC Four series State of Happiness, as Ewan in The Stranger in Our Bed, and as Raynald of Chatillon in the Glow & Darkness series, which is still in production.
- All three of these roles will be played by him.
Also Read: The Flatshare (Beth O’Leary’s Novel): Plot, Cast, Review, Trailer, Spoilers and More
Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): NEt Worth
Bart, who raked in a total of $3 million and has a net worth of $5 million The majority of Bart’s income came from the sale of his Yeezy brand sneakers.
Even though he had lied over the years about the size of his company, the money he made from his career was real–enough to rank as one of the most lucrative paydays for a celebrity in the history of the industry.
His primary source of income comes primarily from his career as a successful actor.
His staggering net worth is anywhere between $5 and $10 million.
Estimated Net Worth in 2021: $1 Million to $5 Million Approximate Net Worth from the Prior Year: $1 Million to $5 Million (2020)
It should be noted that acting is Bart Edwards’ principal source of income. We are currently gathering information about Bart Edwards’s cars, monthly/annual salary, and net worth from Wikipedia, Google, Forbes, and IMDb, and we will keep you updated as soon as we have it.
Bart Edwards (The Flatshare): Social Media
He is a well-known figure on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube, amongst others. Please scroll down to view information regarding the social media accounts belonging to Bart Edwards.
|Complete Family Name||Bart Edwards|
|Date of Birth||1989|
|Birth Place||Guildford, United Kingdom|
|Sun sign, Horoscope, Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Also Known for||Actor|
|Started Career In|
|How Old he was when he started his career?||he was only Years old when he started his career as Actor|
- Bart Edwards was born in Guildford, United Kingdom.
- He studied acting at Tring Park, an Arts Educational School.
- He is an actor, well known for his role Fredrik of Young Wallander (2020-2022), Raynald of Chatillon of ‘Glow & Darkness’, Iullus of ‘Domina’, Ehrendorf of ‘The Singapore Grip’, and Richard of ‘Not for Profit’.
- Bart is also a part of the National Youth Theatre.
- He is on Instagram under the username @bartedwards.
- Bart Edwards’ hometown is Guildford, United Kingdom.
- Bart Edwards’ birthday date is , 1989.
- As of 2022, Bart Edwards’ age is 33 years.
- Most searched terms about Bart Edwards on Google and Bing are Bart Edwards marriage, Bart Edwards age, Bart Edwards wiki, Bart Edwards photos, Bart Edwards lover, Bart Edwards instagram, Bart Edwards facebook, Bart Edwards family, Bart Edwards salary, Bart Edwards height, Bart Edwards bio, Bart Edwards income, Bart Edwards house, Bart Edwards latest news, Bart Edwards tiktok, Bart Edwards musicaly.
Also Read: The Flatshare Season 1: Release Date, Cast, Production, Trailer, Where To Watch and More